Quality General Dentistry Haberfield
Your dental health is crucial in maintaining a beautiful smile. It’s always best to take advantage of general dentistry services to ensure optimum dental and oral health.
Our team at Haberfield Dental is happy to help. Contact us today to learn more about our general dental treatments.
Why Choose Haberfield Dental
Our professional and experienced dentists will apply their knowledge and experience to provide the dental care you need. We use state-of-the-art equipment to give you the quality healthcare you deserve.
General Dental Services Available At Haberfield Dental
Here at Haberfield Dental, we provide various dental services to help with all your dental needs. Here are the treatment options that our general dentist can do for you:
Comprehensive Dental Exams and Check-ups
It’s necessary to have regular dental exams and check-ups to detect and prevent any dental issues. We prioritise preventive care, so we will guide you on the measures you must take.
Emergency Dental Services
We will help you with any dental emergency that you may have. We provide the necessary emergency treatments for the following:
- Bitten lip, tongue, or cheek
- Severe toothache
- Bleeding or aching gums
- Tooth abscess
- Chipped, fractured, or cracked tooth
- Knocked-out tooth
- Bleeding and pain after extraction
- Lost filling or crown
- Broken orthodontic devices
Children’s Dental Services
Is your child afraid of visiting the dentist? We will do our best to make children feel comfortable at our Haberfield dental clinic, making it easy for them to get their treatments. Here are some of the children’s dentistry treatments that we offer:
- Cleanings and preventive care
- Dental fillings
When bacteria in your mouth invade your tooth, you may experience an infection. A root canal treatment will help treat the infection at the centre of your tooth.
You may need a tooth extraction for different reasons, including tooth infection, tooth decay, and crowding of the teeth. Getting your dental braces may also require the dentist to remove a tooth or two to make room for any shifts in your teeth’s positioning.
Dental Gum Treatment
Dental gum or gum disease treatment may be surgical or nonsurgical, depending on the stage of your condition. Surgical treatments include guided tissue regeneration and pocket reduction surgery. Meanwhile, nonsurgical options include root planing and teeth scaling.
Be sure to consult with our dentist so we can assess if you need to see a periodontist or gum specialist for treatment.
A deep cleaning may remove tartar and plaque buildup on your teeth. This treatment can help reduce gum inflammation and improve the overall health of your gums. Our dentist in Haberfield Dental can determine how often you need a deep cleaning.
Contact Us Today
Are you searching for a “dentist near me” or a “local dentist in Haberfield”? Look no further than Haberfield Dental.
Our Haberfield dentists are experienced in various treatment options that will help improve your dental health. Get that perfect smile through general dentistry care at Haberfield Dental. Book your appointment today!
Just $230 For Your Comprehensive Check Up & Clean
The Welcome Package Is Valued At Almost $500! Pay Absolutely $0 With Eligible Health Funds
- Thorough review of medical history and past dental experiences.
- Discussion to understand your dental concerns and specific goals.
- Low-dose digital x-rays to identify issues below the gum-line and between teeth.
- Clinical photographs to assess teeth, gums, and smile.
- Evaluation of jaw joint, muscles, and bite.
- Oral cancer screening.
- Assessment of gum health and identification of periodontal issues.
- Detailed examination of individual teeth.
- In-depth discussion about oral health and identified issues.
- Addressing specific concerns and presenting tailored treatment options.
Professional Dental Care:
- Based on periodontal assessment, proceed to a professional scale and clean.
- Application of fluoride for added protection.
Terms & Conditions Apply, Visit Special Offers For More Information